Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Overberg District Municipality Fire Fighter Learnership Programme 2020. The full application details for the Overberg District Municipality Fire Fighter Learnership Programme can be accessed below.
Overberg District Municipality Fire Fighter Learnership Programme
The Overberg District Municipality is a district municipality that governs the Overberg region in the Western Cape province of South Africa. It is divided into four local municipalities and includes the major towns of Grabouw, Caledon, Hermanus, Bredasdorp, and Swellendam.
The Overberg District Municipality has the following vacancies in the Directorate Community Services, Department Emergency Services, to be filled as soon as possible.
LEARNER FIRE FIGHTER
- (2x GRABOUW)
- (1x CALEDON)
- Grade 12
- Valid code B driver’s license
- Must comply with medical fitness and physical fitness
- Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three Official Languages of the Western Cape
- The incumbent is responsible for the operational functions with regard to fire fighting and rescue
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and vehicles
Remuneration: (T6 = R129 168 – R167 688 per annum) plus the normal fringe benefits of a Local Authority.
How to Apply
Application forms are available at all ODM offices. Completed application forms and/or CV with certified copies of required documents, are to be returned to the Human Resources Section, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280. Applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed.
For any inquiries in this regard, you can phone Miss. S. Mkapheni on 028 4251157
Closing Date: 19th JULY 2019