Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Oudtshoorn Municipality Finance Graduate Internship Programme 2019/2020. The full application details for the Oudtshoorn Municipality Finance Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Oudtshoorn Municipality Finance Graduate Internship Programme
Oudtshoorn Municipality is a municipality located in the Western Cape Province of South Africa. As of 2011, the population was 95,933.
- National Diploma or B-degree with one of the following majors: Accounting, Economics, or Management Accounting including either Risk Management and/or Auditing
- Valid Code B driver’s license
- The candidate must not be older than 35 years. The intern will sign an agreement which is an addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which requires, amongst others, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience program with the goal of providing high-quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of a Municipal Budget and Treasury Office which is governed by the Municipal Finance Management Act, Act 56 of 2003 and the underlying reforms.
- The program has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during University and Technical training.
- It ends where appropriate, with the credits of qualification in Municipal Finance Management in line with the Municipal Minimum Competency Regulations, Gazette 299674 of June 2007.
Candidates must be willing to be subjected to an interview, practical and/or written assessment. They must also be aware that previous employers and references may be contacted and their qualifications, credit and criminal records are verified.
How to Apply for Oudtshoorn Municipality Finance Graduate Internship Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should download the application form. After completion of form attach it a covering letter accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (not older than three (3) months) as well as particulars of at least three (3) contactable references, must be submitted to
HR Manager: Transformation & Development, Department Corporate Services, P.O. Box 255, Oudtshoorn, 6620 (submit applications to Recruitment & Selection section), Oudtshoorn Municipality, Voortrekker Road, Oudtshoorn.
Closing Date: 24th May 2019
Salary: R120 000 pa