Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the NW Dept of Public Works Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the NW Dept of Public Works Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
NW Dept of Public Works Graduate Internship Programme
NB: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from us within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Mmabatho Ref. H / O 05 / 2019
- Bojanala Ref. Boj 08 / 2019
- Ngaka Modiri Molema Ref. NMM 01 / 2019
- Dr Ruth Segomotso Mompati Ref. RSM 01 / 2019
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda Ref. KK 10 / 2019
The Provincial Department of Public Works and Roads invite Unemployed Graduates / Diplomats and also interested in a Public Service career to apply for internship in the occupations mentioned below:
Internships are offered in the following fields of study:
- Bsc in Property Studies / Urban Planning or Bachelor of Laws in Property / Conveyance.
- National Diploma or BTech in Real Estate / Town and Regional Planning / Local Government / Municipal Finance.
- National Diploma / BTech: Horticulture Studies / Landscaping, Facilities Management / Hygiene Services, Security Management Tactical Armed Response.
NB: Applicants who previously participated in an Internship programme of a Government Department will not be considered.
How to Apply
The Director Human Capital Management, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X6, MMABATHO, 2735 or hand-delivered to Provident House Building, University Drive, Mmabatho 2745 for attention: Ms P Mabala; Applications received after closing date will not be accepted.
Enquiries: Mr T. Mokhasi / Ms M Serache, Tel: 018 388 3747 .
Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment.
If you do not hear from the Department within 12 weeks of the dosing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Department of Social Development is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender and disability) In the Department through the filling of posts. Applicants whose appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.