Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Norman Spink Scholarship Programme 2021/2022. The full application details for the Norman Spink Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
Norman Spink Scholarship Programme
The Norman Spink Scholarship Fund is a fund to help support all students who are able to demonstrate the need for financial assistance, to undertake the one year LLM Law programme at King’s specifically related to Tax Law.
King’s College London is delighted to announce the launch of the Norman Spink Scholarship Fund. The generous bequest from the late Mr Norman Spink has been used to establish scholarships to support students who wish to study Tax Law at King’s. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2021.
The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth £10,000.
Norman Spink Scholarship 2021-22 is available to undertake Masters level programs at King’s College London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The scholarships are worth £10,000 (Home/EU/International) and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year.
For 2021-22 one scholarship will be available.
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £10,000. Remaining tuition fee: £8,180.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £10,000. Remaining tuition fee: £18,770.
Any nationality students.
Eligible students must:
- be undertaking the 1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2021 entry;
- be undertaking the LLM (Tax Law Pathway);
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the estate of the donor.
How to Apply
Applications can be downloaded here.
- The application form and suporting evidence should be completed, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 5 pm on Friday 16 July 2021. see details here.