Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Netherlands L-EARN For Impact Scholarship. The full application details for the Netherlands L-EARN For Impact Scholarship can be accessed below.
Netherlands L-EARN For Impact Scholarship
The scholarship (max 22.000 euro) is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree programme. After the completion of the master programme the awardee commit to return to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
Netherlands L-EARN for Impact Scholarship is available to undertake Masters level programs at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Subjects offered in following faculties of university.
- Erasmus School of Economics;
- Rotterdam School of ManagementOpens external;
- Erasmus School of Law;
- Erasmus School of Social Behavioural Sciences;
- Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management;
- Erasmus School of Philosophy;
- International Institute of Social StudiesOpens external
- Erasmus MC;
- Institute for Housing and Development StudiesOpens external.
Developing Country according to the list of the World Bank
- Between € 10.000 and € 22.000 (including statutory fee.
- Students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver of their faculty.
- Your should be from one of the list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank.
- You should be an excellent student according to the faculty’s standard. The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10.
- You must have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- The selection for this scholarship will be carried out by the faculties and schools. For more detailed information about the selection process, please contact the faculty or school involved.
See the Official Website for specific application instructions for each school/faculty. Scholarship application deadlines for the different schools and faculties are:
• Erasmus School of Economics: 1 February 2020
• Rotterdam School of Management: 1 March 2020
• Erasmus School of Law: 15 March 2020
• Erasmus School of Social Behavioural Sciences: 15 March 2020
• Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management: Not specified
• Erasmus School of Philosophy: Not specified
• International Institute of Social Studies: 1 February 2020
• Erasmus MC: 1 May 2020
• Institute for Housing and Development Studies: 15 March 2020
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.