Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Netherlands Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship. The full application details for the Netherlands Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship can be accessed below.
Netherlands Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship
Netherlands Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Communication Sciences, Child Development, Child Education, economics and business, Humanities, Law, Psychology, Social Sciences taught at University of Amsterdam The deadline of the scholarhip is 01 Feb 2020.
Netherlands Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at the University of Amsterdam.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Communication Sciences
- Child Development
- Child Education
- economics and business
- Social Sciences
- Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply. Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career.
- For two-year Master’s programmes, there is the possibility of an extension for a second year. Scholarship recipients become part of a select community, taking part, for example, in extracurricular activities developed especially for them.
The UvA offers a prestigious new scholarship programme for exceptionally talented Master’s students from outside Europe. The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) is a full scholarship of €25,000, covering tuition and living expenses for one academic year.
- Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply.
- Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career.
- Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Offices of the Graduate Schools. Deadlines for the AES differ per Graduate School. You can find the specific eligibility requirements, selection criteria and application instructions on the Faculty or Graduate School websites
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences
Applicants should click HERE to view more application procedures.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2020.