Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Nestle Millwright Apprenticeship Programme 2022. The full application details for the Nestle Millwright Apprenticeship Programme can be accessed below.
Nestle Millwright Apprenticeship Programme
Nestlé Babelegi Factory has opportunities for Millwright Apprentices. The Apprentices will report to the Factory Maintenance Engineer.
The Apprenticeship program is a great way to kickstart your career with the number 1 leading FMCG company in the world. As an apprentice, you will embark on 48 months/4-year journey. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Conducting preventative maintenance on all electrical, instrumental, and mechanical equipment.
- Assembling and Installation of machinery and equipment
- Dismantling of machinery and equipment
- Aligning machinery and equipment
- Repairing, maintaining and lubricating machinery and equipment.
- Attending to breakdowns, and attend to Breakdown analysis where required.
- Participation in the Planned Maintenance Pillar and attend to TPM activities in the Engineering department.
What will make you successful
- Technical Qualification, N2 min qualification in Electrical/Mechanical
- Matric with (Math’s, Science & Technical drawing) is .
- One year of experience in a technical manufacturing environment would be advantage.
- Computer literacy Ms. Office application essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritize and can work with minimum supervision.
- Results focus and customer orientated.
- A Team player who is keen on self-development.
- Must be able to comply with the programme and pass set modules and drive own achievement of performance goals.
- Able to work/support shifts where required.
How to Apply