Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Nestle Learnership Programme 2022. The full application details for the Nestle Learnership Programme can be accessed below.
Nestle Learnership Programme
The learnership will include meeting the targeted output on the production line and completing the necessary learnership logbook and portfolio of evidence documentation to successfully complete the qualification.
If you have a passion for learning and want to start your career in the confectionery manufacturing industry, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand the flow of operations associated with the responsibilities of the position.
- Completion of theoretical learning, practical application, and assessments in the Confectionery Manufacturing Learnership.
- Understanding and application of production line processes and reporting of any quality deviations to the Process Controller/ Team Leader.
- Observes all Operational Safety/Hygiene Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices/ Procedures including use of Safety/ Hygiene equipment as specified (SPI) or as instructed.
- Performs any related duties as he/she may be instructed by Team Leader.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with colleagues on the line, and the Team Leader.
What will make you successful
- Matric with Maths
- Residing around East London
- Practical knowledge of production environment including equipment
- Factory/Plant General work experience
Please note that the company will not pay relocation fees.