Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the NC Department of Health Nursing Traineeship Programme 2020. The full application details for the NC Dept of Health Nursing Traineeship Programme can be accessed below.
NC Department of Health Nursing Traineeship Programme
In an endeavour to realise our vision of “Health Service Excellence for All”, the Northern Cape Department of Health (NCDOH) has made Sixty (60) Four Year Comprehensive Nurse training available at Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College to prospective learners for full time study in the following programme: Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatry and Community) and Midwife. (R425)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Grade 12 / Matric (APS/Matriculation score of 24 or more) • Life Science / Biology HG – D / SG-C (level 4) • English HG-D/SG-C (level 4) • Mathematics / Maths Literacy and Physical Science will be an added advantage.
SELECTION CRITERIA: Only Northern Cape applicants will be considered.
How to Apply ‘
Interested applicants should present the following;
- An Application letter accompanied by a detailed CV.
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Certified copies of qualifications / Certificates These to be posted to the following address before the closing date:
Ms. OR Appolus
Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
Private Bag X5051
Hand deliver to: Student Affairs Section, Comer Du Toitspan & Memorial Road Kimberley,
For more information please contact the following District Coordinators: ZF Mgcawu
- Mr. B Van Schalkwyk/W Dlakiya (054) 3370600
- Pixley ka Seme M r. M Manzi/ Ms. N Mvenya (053) 6324000
- Namakwa Mr. P Van Wyk (027) 712 1603
- John Taolo Gaetsewe Ms. D Merementsi (053) 773 9503
- Frances Baard Ms. T Mokomela (053) 836 2708
- Provincial Office Mr. T Maine @ (053) 830 0500
Contact Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College:
- Dr. HB Willemse @053 831 1181
- Ms. AN Krout2 @ 053 831 4695
- Mr. MA Kgaje @ 053 831 4672
Successful applicants will receive a bursary from the Northern Cape Department of Health and will be obliged to sign a contract with the Department.
The Department reserves the right not to fill the posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If no contact is made within six weeks from the closing date consider application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 11 October 2019.