Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Namibia Logistics Finance & Supply Chain Learnership 2020. The full application details for the Namibia Logistics Finance & Supply Chain Learnership can be accessed below.
Namibia Logistics Finance & Supply Chain Learnership
The Namlog Group, one of the leading logistics and supply chain organizations operating in Southern Africa is fully BEE Compliant, boasts more than 150 vehicles, 600 staff members and manages 300 000 square meters of warehousing in three countries. An opportunity exists for a Finance Learnership and a Supply Chain Learnership at our company.
- Be between the ages of 18-25
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- South African Citizen
- Have completed Grade 12 and passed Accounting, Mathematics or Maths Literacy
- Not be permanently employed by another organisation
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Be a person with a Disability (Advantage)
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful.
- Be flexible.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Available for the full learnership period.
- Only Stipend and school fees will be paid.
- Market-Related Salary
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should send CVs and Matric Certificate via the online application. Apply Online
For more information, visit www.namlog.co.za/