Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Myongji University Int’l Undergraduate Scholarship 2022. The full application details for the Myongji University Int’l Undergraduate Scholarship can be accessed below.
Myongji University Int’l Undergraduate Scholarship
Myongji University Int’l Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Myongji University. The deadline of the scholarship is December 1.
International Undergraduate Scholarship Awards at Myongji University, South Korea 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Myongji University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved TOPIK Level 3 to Level 6 to be eligible for this application.
How to Apply
Choose the program of your interest from Myicap(https://myicap.mju.ac.kr) and participate
- Mandatory Programs
- At least 1 from non-credit programs (비교과)
- At least 1 from career-related programs (진로 및 취업)
- Individual meeting with academic advisor (or professor) * at least once per semester
- Submit The Result
- If the result is available on myicap: Save and upload the file
- If the result is not available on myicap or if you have participated in the program not listed in myicap : Download “비교과프로그램 참여확인서“ from “Important Notice” and ask the authority in charge to sign the document. Upload the file.
- For individual meeting with your academic advisor (or professor), no document is required for submission.