Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Msunduzi Municipality Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Msunduzi Municipality Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Msunduzi Municipality Graduate Internship Programme
Msunduzi Local Municipality is a local municipality in Umgungundlovu District Municipality, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It encompasses the city of Pietermaritzburg, which is the capital of the KwaZulu-Natal province and the main economic hub of the Umgungundlovu District Municipality.
You may apply for any of the internships offered by a number of Business Units within the Msunduzi Municipality, if you are completed or doing a final year in any of the following qualifications:
- Degree Politics / Sociology / Public Policy [x2]
- B. Com Accounting / Finance / Supply Chain Management [x6]
- 3-year Diploma in Business Management [x1]
- National Diploma in Accounting / Cost Accounting[x4]
- Post Grad / Degree Industrial and Organisational Psychology [x1]
- Degree / National Diploma in Human Resource Management [x7]
- Degree / Post,Grad Community & Development Studies [x6]
- Diploma Tourism / Ecotourism Management [x4]
- BSc Land Survey [x1]
- National Diploma Engineering Survey [x2]
- National Diploma in Environmental Health [x4]
- National Diploma Information Technology / MCSE, A+, N+ with written Exam, CCNA, CCDP, CCNE [x7]
- 3-year Diploma in Safety Management [x1]
- Degree / B Tech Public Relations / Marketing and Communications
- Degree / B Tech Graphic Design & Media Studies [x1]
- National Diploma / B Tech / Degree Journalism [x1]
- National Diploma / B Tech Office Management and Technology [x12]
- National Diploma Town Planning [x7]
- LLB-Degree [x2]
- NationalDiploma Electrical Engineering Light Current [x2]
- National Diploma Quantity Survey [x1]
- National Diploma Property Management [x1]
- National Diploma Civil Engineering S3 / S4 [x8]
- Degree Geo & Environmental Management [x4]
- Degree / B Tech Town & Regional Planning[x1]
- Post Grad / Degree / Diploma Library Information Science [x6]
- Postgraduate in Policy & Development Studies. [x5]
Application forms are available at the Professor Nyembezi Building Ground Floor or on the Municipality Website (www.msunduzi.gov.za). Applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, ID, academic transcripts and proof of residence. All documents must accompany the application form, and Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
How to Apply
Download Internship Application Form – 204 KB
Send your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address: Postal Address: TheMsunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x321, Prof Nyembezi Ctr, Ground Floor, Pietermaritzburg 3200 or Hand Deliver: Prof Nyembezi Ctr, 341 Church St, Ground Floor, Pietermaritzburg 3201
Enquiries: Mr. Thami Vilakazi (Internship) Tel:No: 033-392 2803 or Ms. Brenda Jali 033-392 2058
If you have not heard from us within eight weeks after the closing date, please accept your application to be unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves are the right to make no appointments. The Msunduzi Municipality is an equal opportunity, Affirmative action employer.
Application Deadline: 01 November 2019.