Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Monash University Dal Sasso Family Scholarship 2021/2022. The full application details for the Monash University Dal Sasso Family Scholarship can be accessed below.
Monash University Dal Sasso Family Scholarship
Monash University Dal Sasso Family Scholarship, Australia 2021-22 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Monash University. The deadline of the scholarship is 06 Nov 2021.
Monash University Dal Sasso Family Scholarship, Australia 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Monash University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
Eligible students will receive:
- Full international student course fees paid for 4 years.
- An allowance of $5000 per year (48 credit points of study) for up to 4 years.
- The option of on-campus accommodation costs up to $14,000.
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A person who is in Australia and currently on:
- a Bridging Visa E, or
- a Bridging Visa A and has applied for a Permanent Protection visa, or
- a Temporary Protection Visa, or
- a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
- A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Preference will be given to a student enrolling in a Bachelor of Engineering (any specialization). If no suitable candidate is available, students enrolling in a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Information Technology will then be considered.
- Selected to be an Access Monash Mentor.
- If you’re applying for a course via VTAC, please complete the VTAC Scholarship Application form by Friday 09 October 2020
- If you apply directly to Monash for your course, please complete the separate application form by Friday 06 November 2020.
- Note: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for a course and be offered a place at Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.