Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Microbiology In Water Engineering Scholarship for International Students 2020. The full application details for the Microbiology In Water Engineering Scholarship can be accessed below.
Microbiology In Water Engineering Scholarship
Microbiology in Water Engineering Scholarship for International Students 2020 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters Honours level programm(s) in the field of Environmental Engineering taught at Monash University.
Microbiology in Water Engineering Scholarship for International Students, 2020 is available to undertake Bachelor’s, Master’s level programs at Monash University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Environmental Engineering
For the duration of the program, the recipient will receive a scholarship of $5000.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- A continuing Monash University undergraduate student either:
- Studying in their fourth year of their Bachelors of Civil or Environmental Engineering having studied or provide evidence of studying any fourth-year watercourse (e.g. CIV4261, or CIV4281, etc.), or
- Studying a Masters of Engineering majoring in water, or
- Intends to or is enrolled in MIC 3990, or
- Intends to or is enrolled in honors in microbiology at Monash University.