Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Mercedes Benz Graduate Internship Programme 2019/2020. The full application details for the Mercedes Benz Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Mercedes Benz Graduate Internship Programme
Mercedes-Benz is a German global automobile marque and a division of Daimler AG. The brand is known for luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and trucks. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz.
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study
- Exposure to a world-class manufacturing facility and environment
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- Coaching and mentoring support.
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the program
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 7 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
Other Important information;
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 31 July 2019 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however, the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
Visit www.mercedes-benz.com to apply online.