Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Mastercard Winter Vacation Programme 2019. The full application details for the Mastercard Winter Vacation Programme can be accessed below.
Mastercard Winter Vacation Programme
Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is an 8-week comprehensive program where students will gain hands-on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Program Dates & Components:
• July 1st, 2019 – August 31st, 2019
• Impactful assignments that drive business results
• Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
• Volunteer and team building experiences
• Current students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduating between December 2019 and May 2021
• Evidence of strong academics, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking
• Ability to partner across the organization
• Sound communication skills
Opportunities may be available in:
• Cyber and Intelligence Solutions
• Marketing and Communications
• Products and Innovation
• Sales/Account Management
Locations: Based on the team/department the position may be located in Mastercard Office.
If interested please submit your formal application for consideration.
How to Apply for Mastercard Winter Vacation Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.