Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Mastercard Graduate Internship Programme 2019. The full application details for the Mastercard Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Mastercard Graduate Internship Programme
Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
The Mastercard Graduate Development Program (MGDP) is aimed at early career talent, to develop skills with cross-functional work experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
- A diverse experience within Mastercard MEA: comprising exposure to functions such as core products, digital products, account management, market development, marketing and communications.
- Targeted Learning & Development: You will participate in a training program aimed at developing competencies in business acumen, leadership & interpersonal skills, and project management.
- Cross-functional business projects: You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
- Mentorship & Executive Sponsorship: You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
You will have the ability to work in the below areas by driving profitability growth
GROW: Core Business:
DIVERSITY: Customers & Geographies:
BUILD: New businesses
- Safety & Security
- Loyalty & Rewards
The Opportunities Available Are
- Market Development
- Products & Innovation – Core Products
- Products & Innovation – Digital Solutions
- Marketing & Communications
- Data & Services – Loyalty Solutions
- Customer Delivery
The program will start on the 1st of September 2019
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply).
How to Apply for Mastercard Graduate Internship Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.