Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Marymount Manhattan College Int’l Presidential Scholarships 2021. The full application details for the Marymount Manhattan College Int’l Presidential Scholarships can be accessed below.
Marymount Manhattan College Int’l Presidential Scholarships
Marymount Manhattan College Int’l Presidential Scholarships is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Marymount Manhattan College.
Marymount Manhattan College International Presidential Scholarships in USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Marymount Manhattan College.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Marymount Manhattan College will provide an award of up to $18,000 per year to the successful candidates.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Renewal is based on full-time status with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts of the previous degree attended, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline; The deadline of the scholarship is November 01.