Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Maersk Graduate Internship Programme 2019/2020. The full application details for the Maersk Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Maersk Graduate Internship Programme
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known as simply Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
Maersk offers exciting opportunities in a truly international working environment.
- The chance to learn on the go and at the same time have an impact on your environment.
- The opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge to design an amazing career path within our organization.
Throughout Cargo, Equipment, Capacity, Delivery or Marine Departments, your responsibilities will be:
- Develop, monitor, improve, and benchmark operations processes;
- Manage and develop relationships with relevant internal external stakeholders within geographical scope through the fostering of close interaction;
- Execute operational tasks as per job responsibilities.
- Recent Graduates with Maritime, Transport or Logistics-related degree,
- Self-motivated, energetic and a team player;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Ability to learn on the go and a curious mindset;
- Passion for Shipping Operations.
How to Apply for Maersk Graduate Internship Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.
Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: 30th May 2019.