Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the MacEwan University Canada – Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship 2020/2021. The full application details for the MacEwan University Canada Scholarship can be accessed below.
MacEwan University Canada – Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship
MacEwan University Canada – Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship 2020/2021 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at MacEwan University.
MacEwan University Canada – Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship, 2020-21 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible for this Scholarship Program.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- 95-100% – President’s Scholarship – $12,000
- 90-94.99% – Provost’s Scholarship – $10,000
- 85-89.99% – Dean’s Scholarship 1 – $8,000
- 80-84.99% – Dean’s Scholarship 2 – $6,000
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student admitted to the Fall term
- Must be registered in at least 12 credits per term in each of the Fall and Winter terms of the upcoming academic year in a degree program at MacEwan University
- Must have achieved a high school average on courses used for admission to a program within the 90-94.99% range
How to Apply
There’s no need to apply for this application if you have successfully applied for an eligible course at the university, then you would be considered automatically. Also, check the details here.
Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.