Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the LIUC Ph.D. Scholarship in Management, Finance & Accounting. The full application details for the LIUC PhD Scholarship can be accessed below.
LIUC PhD Scholarship Programme
LIUC PhD programs in Management, Finance and Accounting in Italy is open for International Students The scholarship allows PhD level program(s) in the field of Finance, Management Science, Accounting, Economics, Public Administration, Industrial Engineering, Environment taught at Carlo Cattaneo University.
LIUC Ph.D. programs in Management, Finance, and Accounting in Italy is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at Carlo Cattaneo University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Management Science
- Public Administration
- Industrial Engineering
Economics, Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Public Administrations, Public Communication, Economics for the Environment and Culture.
The scholarship is available for Italian and Non-Italian Scholarship.
The University Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC will provide scholarships and tuition waivers for the entire three-year duration of the Ph.D. Program. The opportunities are renewed yearly upon verification of the conditions specified in the Regulations of the Ph.D. Program in terms of applicants’ performance.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applications are received from candidates who hold a Laurea Magistrale or equivalent foreign academic degree (Master of Arts, Master of Sciences), or who expects to achieve such qualification by 31 October 2020 in areas mentioned above.
- Applications from candidates holding degrees in areas other than those listed above, but whose education and experience demonstrate knowledge of the subjects of the Program will be considered and assessed by the Admission Panel.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply for admission in a PhD program at LIUC. After that, candidates will be eligible to receive this opportunity in Italy.
- Supporting Documents: Scan of the application, copy of a valid personal identity document and individual tax code, Diploma Supplement or Degree Certificate, curriculum vitae, two Letter of Reference, international test score, proof of English language certifications, and a short statement of purpose written according to the format shown and available on the website (1000 words).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to holds a Master’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification and must have 1 – 4 years of Research Experience.
- Language Requirement: Must have a good knowledge of English with an English language certificate (TOEFL/IELTS). Fluent level of English is required.
CLICK HERE for more information