Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Laval University Masters Scholarships. The full application details for the Laval University Masters Scholarships can be accessed below.
Laval University Masters Scholarships
Laval University (Université Laval) is a French-language, public research university in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. The University was founded by royal charter issued by Queen Victoria in 1852, with roots in the founding
Laval University Masters Scholarships 2020 in Canada is open for African Students, European Union Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Laval University.
Degree Level: Masters
Available Subject: This Scholarship is available for all the subjects taught in the university.
Scholarship Benefits: $7,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities: Foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France and French-speaking Belgian students.
- The Registrar’s Office considers the average available when the application is reviewed.
- Achieve a score of 14/20 or better or the equivalent of a “mention been” on the diploma required for admission. Scholarships are awarded to candidates admitted to a master’s program.
- 11/20 to 13/20 average Candidates are eligible, but scholarships are subject to faculty decision.
- You must not receive a full scholarship (tuition and living expenses) from the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE).
- You are registered full time for the two first semesters in the program of study for which the scholarship was granted.
- You graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- At the deadline indicated, must have submitted a complete application package at Université Laval in an eligible first master’s program and have been accepted in this program.
How to Apply for Laval University Masters Scholarships
Interested candidates should make inquiries from the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE).
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019.