Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Lanzhou University President Scholarship 2020. The full application details for the Lanzhou University President Scholarship can be accessed below.
Lanzhou University President Scholarship
President Scholarship -Lanzhou University is open for International Students The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D. level programm(s) in the field of Chemistry, Physics, Material Science, Earth Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Biology, Biochemistry, Environment, Ecology, Clinical Medicine, Paramedicine, Medicine, Toxicology, Agricultural Sciences taught at Lanzhou University
President Scholarship -Lanzhou University is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programs at Lanzhou University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Material Science
- Earth Sciences
- Clinical Medicine
- Agricultural Sciences
International students are eligible to apply.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, insurance fees, as well as a stipend.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens, hold valid passports, in good health.
- Degree and Age Requirements: Applicants for Bachelor Degree studies must have a High school diploma and under the age of 25; Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35; and applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
- Applicants shall have excellent academic performance and/or research potential.
- Applicants may not concurrently hold other programs offered by the Chinese government or other institutions.
- HSK Certificate (Valid for 2 years), the requirements are as follows:
Applying for Bachelor’s:
- Literature, History, Philosophy: HSK4 210
- Chinese Language:HSK4 210 and HSKK Intermediate 60
- Other majors: HSK4 195
Applying for Master’s or PhD:
- Literature: HSK5 180 and HSKK Intermediate 50
- History, Philosophy: HSK5 180 Other majors: HSK4 210
How to Apply
For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are needed to take admission in the Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. degree program at Lanzhou University. After taking admission, candidates should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to upload personal statement, Foreigners Physical Examination Form (photocopy), Notarized highest diploma (photocopy), Notarized transcripts, Two Recommendation letters, Evidence of language proficiency, and Valid passport (photocopy).
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in a Bachelor’s, master and PhD degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For students applying for Chinese language teaching program, HSK score must meet the requirements of Article 5 of “Qualifications”. Students applying for English language teaching program shall meet IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 80 or provide other proof of English level (expect native English speakers).