Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Land Bank Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Land Bank Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Land Bank Graduate Internship Programme
Land and Development Bank of South Africa is a government-owned development bank in the Republic of South Africa. The bank was established as a development finance institution in 1912 by the Government of South Africa.
Key Performance Areas
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined
by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialisation.
- Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist
area and as per development plan.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research; or
- Report writing, memorandums.
The applicant should have a minimum of a 3 year completed tertiary qualification in:
- Agricultural Economics (Preferably Masters degree)
- LLB / BA Law / Bcom Law
- Computer and Information Systems qualification
- Accounting / Finance Services / Corporate Finance
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bsc Mathematics
- Bcom – General
Applicant should not have any previous work experience or currently participate in any internship / learnership.
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good communication (both written, verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Co-ordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required
- Application to be accompanied by an official academic record – Compulsory
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above-listed requirements should CLICK HERE to apply.
Closing Date: 05 September 2019.
Location: Centurion/ Upington/ Pietermaritzburg.