Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the KZN Wildlife Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the KZN Wildlife Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
KZN Wildlife Graduate Internship Programme
Applications are invited from unemployed graduates/students who are looking for their Work Integrated Learning in order to finish their qualifications. Internships /Learnership will be offered in the following fields:
- Scientific Services – Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Technical Services
- Nature Conservation / Biodiversity
- Public Administration
- Information Technology
- Tourism / Eco Tourism
Requirements: An appropriate 3 years or above tertiary qualification, Degree/National Diploma relevant to the above-mentioned fields (Provide certified proof of obtained Qualification). Proof from the your institution or college for learnership purposes. An applicant must be unemployed and provide an affidavit of being unemployed signed by the Commissioner of Oaths. Applicants should be between 18 to 30 years of age. Applicants must be South African citizens.
Notes and Instructions to Applicants: The programme will run for a period of one (1) year, (April 2020 – March 2021). Successful applicant/s will be required to inter into an internship contract with EKZN. EKZN is under no obligation to employ the intern/s on completion of the programmes. Interns will be paid stipends as outlined in the EKZN Internship guideline. EKZN does not promote recycling of interns if you have participated in an internship programme before please do not apply or you will be disqualified.
Failure to abide by the above instructions will result in your disqualification. Interested candidates should forward their application with full contact details as per instruction on the application form.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An appropriate three years or above qualification, degree / national diploma relevant to the above mentioned fields (provide certified proof of obtained qualification). Proof from your institution or college for learnership purposes must be provided
- An applicant must be unemployed and provide affidavit of being unemployed signed by the commissioner of Oaths
- Applicants should be between 18 to 30 years of age
- Applicants must be South African citizens
How to Apply
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2019.