Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the KZN Tourism Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the KZN Tourism Internship Programme can be accessed below.
KZN Tourism Internship Programme
Stipend: R6083 pm (2 year)
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a Degree or three (3) year Diploma in the following fields:
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology [x2] Ref: HR / 2020
- Information Technology [x1] Ref: IT / 2020
- Corporate Governance / Public Management [x1] Ref: CEO / 20
- Marketing [x1] Ref: MKT / 2020
- Graphic Design [x1] Ref: GD / 2020
- Financial Accounting [x1] Ref: FA / 2020
- Cost & Management Accounting [x1] Ref: CMA / 2020
- Supply Chain Management [x2] Ref: SCM / 2020
- PR / Communications [x2] Ref: PR / Comms / 2020
- Tourism Development [x2] Ref: TD / 2020
- Bachelor of Heritage & Tourism Studies [x2] Ref: CB / 2020
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Post Grad) [x2] Research / 2020
- Tourism Information Services –Durban / KSIA / Cape Town [x4] Ref: TIS / 2020
Requirements: Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal and
must be between the ages of 18 and 35. Applicants must be unemployed.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your Resume, a motivation letter indicating applicable reference, certified copies of all qualifications, academic records, and ID, in a single PDF file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand-deliver to Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, 2nd Floor, Ithala Trade Center(2ndfloor), 29 Canal Quay Road, Point, Durban. Failure to submit all documentation as per the above will result in your application being disqualified.
Enquiries: Michelle Thavar (031) 366 7564