Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Komatsu Apprenticeship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Komatsu Apprenticeship Programme can be accessed below.
Komatsu Apprenticeship Programme
Komatsu Ltd. or Komatsu is a Japanese multinational corporation that manufactures construction, mining, forestry, and military equipment, as well as industrial equipment like press machines, lasers and thermoelectric generators. Its headquarters are in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation.
The apprenticeship is a well-known technical training system, including practical and theoretical components offered in a designated trade to achieve artisan status.
- Acquaint yourself with the training programme and ensure that you know what is expected of you.
- Ensure that you work SAFELY AT ALL TIMES.
- Ensure that you are competent on all the required modules.
- N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory with minimum D / L4 symbol for Mathematics and Physical science
- NC(V) level 4 with minimum D / L4 symbol for: Mathematics and another subject on engineering and related design or electrical infrastructure construction
- S1 (Mathematics & Physical science D / L4 symbol) or higher.
How to Apply for Komatsu Apprenticeship Programme
Click the links to apply in the following locations: