King Hintsa TVET College admission requirements for the admission of NCV and non–NC (V) students have been released.
The management of the King Hintsa TVET College has released the undergraduate and postgraduate admission requirements. The admission entry requirements cover for both South African and International students who wish to study at the King Hintsa TVET College.
King Hintsa College Admission Requirements
Your admission to King Hintsa TVET College is dependent on you meeting the specific general admission requirements / APS for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Here are the King Hintsa TVET College Admission Requirements:
National Certificate (Vocational) Admission requirements:
• Level 2 – Grade 9 or Level 1
• Level 3 – Level 2 qualification
• Level 4 – Level 3 qualification
Report191 Engineering Admission requirements:
- An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies; or
- A Senior Certificate, with at least three instructional offerings which are applicable to the instructional offerings chosen by the candidate for the programme; or
- An equivalent qualification
- Proceed to next level only when the previous level has been successfully completed i.e. N4 for N5, etc.
Report191 Business Admission requirements:
- NSC / N3 / Grade 12 for N4
- N4 for N5
- N5 for N6 An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies; or
Each subject covers a period of six months (January to June or July to November). Four subjects must be taken for each course. Students who passed Introductory N4, N4, N5 and N6 will be issued with a certificate in the specific field of study.
To qualify for a National Diploma, students need to obtain and complete 18 months relevant practical experience.