Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021 at the University of Tsukuba. The full application details for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship can be accessed below.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Programme
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Tsukuba is open for WorldBank Member Developing Countries. The scholarship allows for master’s level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Public Policy taught at the University of Tsukuba Japan. The deadline for the scholarship is 05 Feb 2021. The name of the degree is M.A. in International Public Policy
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship – The University of Tsukuba is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at The University of Tsukuba Japan.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Policy
Citizens of eligible developing countries among the world bank member countries.
- full tuition fees
- monthly subsistence allowance
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
- For more detail, please see the website of https://pepp.hass.tsukuba.ac.jp/admission/
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
How to Apply
Apply online through https://pepp.hass.tsukuba.ac.jp/admission/
Application Deadline: 05th Feb 2021.