Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Investec Bursary Programme for Young South Africans 2019. The full application details for the Investec Bursary Programme for Young South Africans can be accessed below.
Investec Bursary Programme for Young South Africans
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With our assistance, they are able to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities.
Applications are open to All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance.
Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
Bursary selection is based on financial need, academic potential and study programs. Bursaries are available for:
- Full-time students at Further Education and Training (FET) and Agricultural Colleges
- The University of Technology and University students studying full-time, with a pass symbol in all subjects, studying towards careers in demand by the labor market
- Applicants for tertiary bursaries must specify the exact name of the study program, type, and name of the educational institution and the year of study. Please differentiate clearly between “The University of Technology” and “University”. Study program changes, after submitting your application forms, may lead to the cancellation of a bursary.
Documents to accompany your bursary application (where applicable)
- South African ID.
2. Grade 11 final results.
3. This year’s June results (or your latest results if you are not studying this year).
4. Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12.
5. Tertiary students: June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written).
6. A Testimonial by a responsible Educational Official from your Teacher or Lecturer.
7. Pay slips for your parent(s) is employed.
8. Latest financial statements if your parent(s) is/are self-employed.
9. Sworn affidavits if your parent(s) is/are unemployed.
10. Death certificates if your parent(s) is/are deceased.
11. Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced.
12. A sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated/have no contact.
13. A copy of your CV.
How to Apply for Investec Bursary Programme
- Complete your bursary applications online between 1 April 2019 and 30 September 2019.
- Please carefully follow our instructions below. We do not consider incomplete bursary applications.
- The online application form (preferred) can be accessed Here. An application form can be requested from StudyTrust.
- Please do not use previous year’s bursary application forms for applications for 2020 bursaries.
Click here to visit the Investec Bursary Programme Webpage…
Application Deadline: 30th September 2019.