Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN) – Winter Programme 2019. The full application details for the International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN) – Winter Programme can be accessed below.
International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN) – Winter Programme
Register to attend the International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN) taking place from 20-22 December 2019. This is an experiential learning program designed for young people of different corners of the world. International Youth Camp Nepal highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. IYCN is also a celebration of diversity, peace, and love. It’s a beautiful deep you diving journey with amazing people around the world.
The series of International Youth Camp has been organized since October 2015. And now, as a trademark event of youth legend, it is organized every August and December as International youth Summer Camp and winter camp. More than 500 young people have already participated in the International Youth Camp till date.
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet the needs of everyone.
Youth who go for the international program like this develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in a ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study options which they didn’t know existed.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned international camp participants.
- Broader General knowledge and understanding of the global issue and sustainable development goals. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of different countries
- “What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of the learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”,Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship
- Open to Students, Youth Leaders, Activist and Young Professionals all over the world.
- Be 16 to 35 years.
- If you are above 35 years or below 16 years and are interested to attend the camp, you can still apply, from 2019, they have saved only few seats for people of that age group too to ensure rich representation and diversity.
Camp Fee: 249 USD
Apart from participating in our valuable training program and workshops, The camp fee will cover:
- Food 3 times a day and Shared Accommodation with same gender
- Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport and Internal Travel cost
- World Heritage site visit
- Program Materials and Certificate
- Emergency health check-ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid. (Medical fee is not included in the camp fee, we encourage everyone to have a travel insurance.)
- 24 hours assistance and support from the team.
- Internet facilities in hotels. (Places you will be staying have wifi except for a day where you will stay in a Homestay at the remote village)
- Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
The Cost Will Not Cover Airfare, Visa Fees And Health Insurance. The Cost Will Also Not Cover Extra Activities.
If you are willing to seek funding from the school, college, private companies, funding sites etc, then on your demand, the organizers will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fundraising.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.