Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Hatch Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Hatch Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Hatch Graduate Internship Programme
Hatch supplies engineering, project and construction, business consulting and operational services to the mining, metallurgical, energy, and infrastructure companies.
We are actively recruiting Engineering Graduates to join our Graduate Programme in 2021.
We constantly think of new ways to get things done across all our sectors, because shifting the status quo creates positive change for not just our family of employees but also for the communities and clients we serve. We’re inclusive and collaborative no matter where in the world we are. You are part of a community at Hatch, one that fosters career growth and education, and where entrepreneurship is key to success.
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Or you must have completed your BSc or BEng in Engineering at a recognised tertiary institution and have less than 12 months working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
How to Apply
|Mining Engineer Apply Online for the Hatch Mining Engineer Graduate Program|
|Electrical Engineer Apply Online for the Hatch Electrical Engineer Graduate Programe|
|Civil Engineer Apply Online for the Hatch Civil Engineer Graduate Programe|
|Mechanical Engineer Apply Online for the Hatch Mechanical Engineer Graduate Program|
|Chemical Engineer Apply Online for the Hatch Chemical Engineer Graduate Programme Programe|