Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Hatch Graduate Internship Programme 2019. The full application details for the Hatch Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Hatch Graduate Internship Programme
Hatch supplies engineering, project and construction, business consulting and operational services to the mining, metallurgical, energy, and infrastructure companies.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- You must have 0-2 years of work experience
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have a valid drivers license
- Basic knowledgeable of project management and of project finance and accounting
- Basic understanding of commercial or financial attributes
- PC literate, proficient in standard business office software
- Strong personality and attitude – “go-getter”
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and oral within project teams
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form
of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- A complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
- A motivation letter as to why you should be considered.
How to Apply for Hatch Graduate Internship Programme
|Cost Control Grad / Intern|
|Health and Safety Grad / Intern|
|Engineering Grad / Intern|
Location: Cape Town and Johannesburg.