Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Harmony Gold P1-P2 In-Service Traineeship 2021. The full application details for the Harmony Gold P1-P2 In-Service Traineeship can be accessed below.
Harmony Gold P1-P2 In-Service Traineeship
Harmony Gold is the first largest gold mining company in South Africa. Harmony operates in South Africa and in Papua New Guinea. The company has nine underground mines, one open-pit mine, and several surface operations in South Africa.
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens ONLY below the age of 35 years and who are residents. of our local communities in Free State, North West and, Gauteng
- Students applying for P1/P2 Experiential, must provide with application, a recent letter from the institution indicating the need for P1/P2 exposure.
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4-year Diploma or Degree), obtained from accredited South African universities and colleges will be allowed on the programme
Should an applicant be successful candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening.
The disciplines and Operations that P1/P2 will be offered are as follows:
|P1 / P2 (Tshepang Operations (Inc Phakisa)|
|P1 / P2 (Target)|
|P1 / P2 (Doornkop)|
|P1 / P2 (Kusasalethu)|
|P1 / P2 (Moab Khotsong)|
|P1 / P2 (Kalgold)|
- Certified copy of a valid South African Identity Document (SA Citizen).
- Certified copy of qualifications relating to field applying for
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit);
How to Apply
To apply, please forward all required documents to the email address listed below, indicating clearly on your application which operation/Region you are applying to. Applicants will be placed in accordance with the Operations’ needs.
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered
If you have not received any correspondence within 21 days after the closing date, regard your application as having been unsuccessful
CLOSING DATE: 5 OCTOBER 2021
Location: Gauteng, Free State, and North West