Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Griffith University, Australia Scholarships 2019. The full application details for the Griffith University, Australia Scholarships can be accessed below.
Griffith University, Australia Scholarships
Griffith University, Australia Scholarships 2019 is open for International Students. All nationalities except Australia and New Zealand. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Griffith University.
Degree Level: The scholarship offers bachelors and masters programs.
Available Subjects: All subject taught at Griffith University
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship provides a 50 percent tuition fee.
Eligible Nationalities: Open to all nationals excluding Australian and New Zealand Nationals
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- Academic merit in prior studies. Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Assessment of a Personal Statement that addresses why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship. The Personal Statement should be between 250 and 500 words.
How to Apply for Griffith University, Australia Scholarships
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2019