GreenMatter Fellowship for Postgraduate Study
Applications are invited for the GreenMatter Fellowship for Postgraduate Study in South Africa 2020. The GreenMatter Fellowship brings together a cohort of dynamic, talented and committed biodiversity practitioners, with the objective of developing and unlocking their potential. It affords participants the opportunity to fully engage in tackling biodiversity issues through their study and career paths, alongside peers who share in that commitment.
The Fellowship is unique in that it offers a range of development opportunities and welcomes graduates, young professionals and established leaders from all walks of life. It emphasizes camaraderie, community, and peer learning while encouraging individual excellence. Financial support is complemented by networking, mentoring and structured professional development opportunities.
A GreenMatter postgraduate award provides holistic support in the form of:
- A cash contribution towards costs of living, study fees, and research costs; and
- The opportunity to access mentoring support, professional development, career guidance and platforms to engage in learning networks.
Applicants must be:
- A national of South Africa;
- In possession of an undergraduate Degree; or if in a 4 year degree, provide latest marks and letter from lecturer confirming such; or in possession of an Honours degree if pursuing a Masters’; or in possession of a Masters’ degree if pursuing a PhD;
- Seeking funding for starting a full-time postgraduate programme;
- Able to motivate how your field of study aligns to the GreenMatter priority skill areas identified.
How to Apply for GreenMatter Fellowship
- Download the Guideline Document:
- Fill in the Application form.
- Return the Application and ALL supporting documentation to email@example.com
For more information, visit GreenMatter Fellowship.
Application Deadline: November 24, 2019.