Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Golder Bursary Scholarship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Golder Bursary Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
Golder Bursary Scholarship Programme
Golder Associates Inc., branded as just Golder, is a Canadian employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in earth, environment, and related areas of energy.
Golder Associates is offering bursaries in the following fields:
- BEng (Civil Engineering)
- BTech (Civil)
- BSc (Related Discipline)
- A South African Citizen
- Applicants must have completed their first year of study in one of the above fields
- Minimum average 65%
- Be registered with an accredited and reputable University
- Not currently receiving any bursary funding
How to Apply for Golder Bursary Scholarship Programme
- Applicants need to email email@example.com to request an application form.
- Complete the application form & return the same with the following documents:
- An Academic Record / Transcript
- A certified ID copy, not older than three months
- Certified proof of university registration
- A letter of motivation
or follow this link:
Apply Online for the Golder Bursary Programme
Should you not hear back from us by 24 December 2019 please consider your application unsuccessful
Attention Future Engineers and Scientists of South Africa