Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021. The full application details for the Global Excellence Scholarships can be accessed below.
Global Excellence Scholarships Programme
Global Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Science and Engineering taught at Queen Mary University of London.
Global Excellence Scholarships in UK 2020-21 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Queen Mary University of London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Science and Engineering
International Students can avail of this scholarship program.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide an award amount of £2,000 for your first year of study only.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have achieved grades of Overseas equivalent of A*AA at A-Level
- You must be paying full tuition fees (i.e. not in receipt of another scholarship).
- You must be enrolling in year 1 (i.e. transfers into year 2 or advanced entry are not eligible).
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enroll on a course led by the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2020/21 academic year. Joint course eligibility is clarified at the bottom of this page.
- This is a one-off payment in your first year. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
- If you are currently following the Queen Mary International Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (ISEFP) you will be considered for the opportunity if you achieve over 80% in your foundation year.