Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the General Electric Internship Programme 2021. The full application details for the GE Internship Programme 2021 can be accessed below.
General Electric Internship Programme
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
- Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior-level management and corporate contacts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
|Business Development Sales|
|Commercial Operations• Degree in Health Science or Similar.|
• 0 – 2 years’ experience in the healthcare environment.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the General Electric Healthcare Administrator Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the General Electric Business Development Sales Support Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the General Electric Commercial Operations Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the General Electric Finance Graduate / Internship Programme
Location: Midrand, Johannesburg