Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the GE Bursary Scholarship Programme 2020. The full application details for the GE Bursary Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
GE Bursary Scholarship Programme
Basic Bursary Requirements
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with relevant ID document/card.
- Applicants must be financially needy, thus must not have funding from any other institution.
- A minimum of 60% average is required.
Which faculties are we funding?
- All fields of Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- BCom, BSc,
What the Bursary covers:
- Tuition fees
- In need of financial assistance towards your studies?
- Studying or planning to study toward a degree in Engineering, Commerce, Health Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities?
- A South African Citizens with a relevant ID?
- Achieving a minimum of 60% average on your latest marks?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions, GE wants to invest in you.
How to Apply for GE Bursary Scholarship Programme
Application Deadline: 30 November 2019.