Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Free State SAPS Graduate Internship Programme 2019. The full application details for the Free State SAPS Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
SAPS Graduate Internship Programme
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is the national police force of the Republic of South Africa. Its 1,138 police stations in South Africa are divided according to the provincial borders, and a Provincial Commissioner is appointed in each province.
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve – month internship program. The internship program is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate ( Grade 12) or equivalent qualification (NCV L4)
- Must have no criminal record (s)
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously
- Applicants must be residents of the province where the post is advertised ( proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each Ref: )
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Student Intern: Need practical experience in order to finalize qualification
Note: Stipend for each category will be as determined by the National Commissioner: South African Police Service.
|Graduate[x15] Section: Expenditure, Budget, and AccountingLocation: Provincial Office Finance FS, Ref:1 / 2019 [x4]
:Mangaung FS, Ref:2 / 2019[x1]
: KopanongFS, Ref:3 / 2019[x1]
: Bloemspruit FS, Ref:4 / 2019[x1]
: Welkom FS, Ref:5 / 2019[x1]
: Thabong FS, Ref:6 / 2019[x1]
: Kroonstad FS, Ref:7 / 2019[x1]
: Sasolburg FS, Ref:8 / 2019[x1]
: Bethlehem FS, Ref:9 / 2019[x1]
: Phuthaditjhaba FS, Ref:10 / 2019[x1]
: Thaba Nchu FS, Ref: 11 / 2019[x1]
: SeloseshaFS, Ref:12 / 2019[x1]|
|Graduate[x8 ] Section: Human Resource ManagementLocation: Provincial Office|
Personnel Management,FS, Ref:13 / 2019 [x3] : Provincial Office HRD FS, Ref:14 / 2019 [x2] : Phuthaditjhaba HRD Centre FS, Ref:15 / 2019 [x2 ] : Boithuso HRD Centre FS, Ref:16 / 2019 [x1]
|Graduate Intern [x12 ] Section: Sportand RecreationLocation: Betlhehem Cluster FS, Ref:17 / 2019 [x1]
: FicksburgClusterFS, Ref: 18 / 2019 [x1]
: ParkwegClusterFS, Ref:19 / 2019 [x1 ]
: SmithfieldCluster FS, Ref:20 / 2019 [x1]
: MangaungClusterFS, Ref:21 / 2019 [x1]
: KroonstadCluster FS, Ref:22 / 2019 [x1 ]
: PhuthaditjhabaCluster FS, Ref: 23 / 2019 [x1 ]
: ThabongClusterFS, Ref:24 / 2019 [x1]
: SeloseshaCluster FS, Ref:25 / 2019 [x1]
: TrompsburgClusterFS, Ref:26 / 2019 [x1]
:Welkom ClusterFS, Ref:27 / 2019 [x1]
: ZamdelaCluster FS, Ref:28 / 2019 [x1]|
|Graduate Intern Section: Visible PolicingLocation: Parkweg FS, Ref:29 / 2019 [x1]
: PhuthaditjhabaFS, Ref:, Ref:30 / 2019 [x1 ]|
|Graduate Intern Section: Human Resource UtilizationLabour RelationsLocation: Provincial OfficeFS, Ref:31 / 2019 [x2 ]Additional requirement|
|Graduate Intern [x4 ] Section: Supply Chain ManagementLocation: Provincial Office FS, Ref:32 / 2019 [x2]
: Bethlehem FS, Ref:33 / 2019 [x1 ]
: Phuthaditjhaba FS, Ref:34 / 2019 [x1 ]|
|Post:Graduate Intern Section: Legal ServicesLocation: Provincial officers, Ref:35 / 2019 [x3 ]Additional requirement|
|Graduate Intern Section: OD& Strategic ManagementLocation: Provincial Office FS, Ref:36 / 2019 [x2]|
|Student Intern [x21] Section: Human Resource ManagementLocation: Mangaung FS, Ref:37 / 2019 [x2 ]
: KopanongFS, Ref:38 / 2019 [x2 ]
: BloemspruitFS, Ref:39 / 2019 [x2]
: Meloding FS, Ref:40 / 2019 [x2 ]
: Welkom FS, Ref:41 / 2019 [x2 ]
: ThabongFS, Ref:42 / 2019 [x2 ]
: Kroonstad FS, Ref:43 / 2019 [x2 ]
: Sasolburg FS, Ref:44 / 2019 [x1 ]
: ZandelaFS, Ref:45 / 2019 [x2]
: Bethlehem FS, Ref:46 / 2019 [x1 ]
: Phuthaditjaba FS, Ref: 47 / 2019 [x1 ]
: Thaba Nchu FS, Ref:48 / 2019 [x1 ]
: Selosesha FS, Ref:49 / 2019 [x1 ]|
|Student intern section: Supply Chain ManagementLocation: Meloding FS, Ref: 50 / 2019 [x1]|
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- Only the official application form for the internship program (available on DPSA website and at SAPS Official website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form. 6
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post-school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be subjected to fingerprint screening and reference checking.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 15th May 2019 at 16: 00.
- If an applicant is shortlisted, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns onl y. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12-month internship contract.
How to Apply for Free State SAPS Graduate Internship Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to obtain Application Form. After completion of the form, post it to;
ATT:Col Thulo / LT Col Heilbron / Capt. Lekometsa / SACTobo
Private Bag X20501
Or Hand Delivered-To:
Col Thulo / LT Col Heilbron / Capt. Lekometsa / SACTobo
TAB Building (3rdFloor)
Corner Charles and East Burger Str
Enquiries Can Be Directed To;
Col Thulo / Lt Col Heilbron / Capt. Lekometsa / SACTobo, Tel: (051) 4117839 / 46