Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ford Learnership Programme 2020. The full application details for the Ford Learnership Programme can be accessed below.
Ford Learnership Programme
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Grade 12 Certificate with a pass in English and Mathematics HG/SG (The following subjects will not be considered: Mathematical Literacy. Additional Mathematics, Functional Mathematics, Commercial Mathematics)
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA at the time of appointment
- High Levels of trainability – must pass a trainability assessment
- Attention to detail (ATD) under supervision
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Organized and goal-oriented
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Follow and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
- Follow a prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification on completion of the program
- Attend on and off-site institutional and workplace training
- Required to be placed on rotating his order to meet learnership training requirements
How to Apply
Submission of applicant CVs:
- Comprehensive CV
- Original certified copies of all qualifications acted to CV.
- Original certified copy of National ID attached to the CV
- All CVs must be placed in the dropbox a Ford Motor Company. Simon Vermooten Road, Security Gate 1
- CV’s not placed in the drop box will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 31 JANUARY 2020.