Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the First Rand Summer Graduate Internship Programme, January 2020. The full application details for the First Rand Summer Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
First Rand Summer Graduate Internship Programme
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year Experience
Two week vacation work during the Jan 2020 vacation period. The successful must be a graduate studying towards a degree. Preference will be given to Maths & Stats,Actuarial Science, Engineering and Computer Science Students
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organizational co-operation in order to ensure professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative cost-effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase your own competencies.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31 December 2019