Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Internship Programme 2019. The full application details for the First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Internship Programme
First National Bank is one of South Africa’s “big five” banks. It is a division of First Rand Limited, a large financial services conglomerate, which trades on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange, under the symbol: FSR.
The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize the skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by the completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by the attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying the values required in the business
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
How to Apply for FNB Graduate Internship Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.