Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Erasmus European Exchange Programme for Entrepreneurs 2019. The full application details for the Erasmus European Exchange Programme for Entrepreneurs can be accessed below.
Erasmus European Exchange Programme for Entrepreneurs
Are you thinking of starting your own business, or have you recently done so? Or perhaps you are already running a successful business and would like to expand it to new markets, or get fresh ideas? Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs could be for you!
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries. The exchange of experience takes place during a stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm. The host benefits from fresh perspectives on his/her business and gets the opportunities to cooperate with foreign partners or learn about new markets.
Active participation in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme offers aspiring entrepreneurs access to a wide range of benefits to help successfully run or start a new business:
Up to six months stay with an experienced entrepreneur in another Participating Country to gain first-hand knowledge about business start-up in a wide range of areas such as: marketing/sales, financial accounting, customer relations, business finance etc. You will also have the opportunity to improve your business plan, as well as:
- Building self-confidence and skills: sector-specific knowledge or know-how, technical and management skills
- Opportunities for collaboration with other entrepreneurs and the development of cross-border business co-operation
- Networking and building of strong relationships, which can be useful for mutual consulting, business referrals, and for finding business partners abroad
- Insights into different cultural and organisational settings and how companies function in another Participating Country;
- Insights into the business environment of another Participating Country
- Improved language skills
- Open to new entrepreneurs, firmly planning to set up their own business or have already started one within the last three years and experienced entrepreneurs who own or manage a Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise in one of the Participating Countries
- Be over 18 years old;
- Be a permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries: European Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Montenegro, Moldova, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and Kosovo;
- Have a concrete project or business idea, reflected in a business plan.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019