Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the EC SAPS Graduate Internship Programme 2019. The full application details for the EC SAPS Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
SAPS Graduate Internship Programme
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is the national police force of the Republic of South Africa. Its 1,138 police stations in South Africa are divided according to the provincial borders, and a Provincial Commissioner is appointed in each province.
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve – month internship program. The internship program is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate ( Grade 12) or equivalent qualification (NCV L4)
- Must have no criminal record (s)
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship program previously
- Applicants must be residents of the province where the post is advertised ( proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each Ref: )
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Student Intern: Need practical experience in order to finalize qualification
Note: Stipend for each category will be as determined by the National Commissioner: South African Police Service.
Administrative Graduate Intern [x02]: Communication
Location: PHO, Communication, Ref: 01 / 2019
Administrative Student Intern [x01]: Human Resource Development(HRD)Location: PHO HRD, Ref: 02 / 2019
HumanResource Development(HRD)Location: PHO HRD (Sport Management), Ref: 03 / 2019
Administrative Graduate Intern [x02]: Supply Chain Management
Location: Mount Fletcher SCM, Ref: 04 / 2019
Administrative Graduate Intern [x01]: FinancialServicesLocation: Maluti, Ref: 06 / 2019
Administrative Student Intern [x17]: Financial ServicesLocation: Cedarville Finance, Ref: 07 / 2019
PearstonFinance, Ref: 08 / 2019
BalfourFinance, Ref: 09 / 2019
CofimvabaFinance, Ref: 10 / 2019
Bridge CampFinance, Ref: 11 / 2019
Tsomo Finance, Ref: 12 / 2019
Ngcobo Finance, Ref: 13 / 2019
Dalasile Finance, Ref: 14 / 2019
Cala Finance, Ref: 15 / 2019
DespatchFinance, Ref: 16 / 2019
Kenton on Sea Finance, Ref: 17 / 2019
Bell Finance, Ref: 18 / 2019
Bathurst Finance, Ref: 19 / 2019
Lusikisiki Finance, Ref: 20 / 2019
Flagstaff Finance, Ref: 21 / 2019
Hlababomvu Finance, Ref: 22 / 2019
Mtontsasa Finance, Ref: 23 / 2019
AdministrativeStudent Intern [x04]Human ResourceManagement (Vispol)
Location: JozaVispol, Ref: 24 / 2019
Administrative Graduate Intern [x04]Vispol LocationBurgersdorp Vispol
Ref: 28 / 2019
Administrative Graduate Intern [x08]: Human Resource ManagementLocationKing Williams TownHRM, Ref: 32 / 2019
Storms RiverHRM, Ref: 33 / 2019
CradockHRM, Ref: 34 / 2019
MiddleburgHRM, Ref: 35 / 2019
MaclearHRM, Ref: 36 / 2019
PholileHRM, Ref: 37 / 2019
East London HRM, Ref: 38 / 2019
Mthatha HRM, Ref: 39 / 2019
Administrative Graduate Intern [x01]Occupational Development
Location: PHOOD, Ref: 40 / 2019
5PostAdministrative Graduate Intern [x01 ]Occupational DevelopmentLocation: PHOOD, Ref: 41 / 2019
ADMINISTRATIVE GRADUATE Intern [x06]Section`Personnel(Psychology)
Location: Port Alfred, Ref: 42 / 2019
ADMINISTRATIVE GRADUATE Intern [x08]Personnel(Social Work)
Location: PHO, Ref: 48 / 2019
ADMINISTRATIVE GRADUATE Intern [x02 ]legal services
Location: PHO, Ref: 55 / 2019
PostAdministrative Student Intern [x02]DetectivesLocation: Mount Fletcher, Ref: 56 / 2019
Graaff –Reinett, Ref: 57 / 2019
GENERAL INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Only the official application form for the internship program (available on DPSA website and at SAPS Official website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form. 6
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post-school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be subjected to fingerprint screening and reference checking.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 24 November 2017 at 16: 00.
- If any applicant is shortlisted, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12-month internship contract.
How to Apply for Free State SAPS Graduate Internship Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to obtain Application Form. After completion of the form, post it to;
Col Libala or Lt Col Gcadana
South African Police Service
Private Bag x7471
King William’s Town
Or Hand Delivered-To:
SAPS EASTERN CAPE PROVINCIAL HEAD OFFICE, MXENGE BUILDING: HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT BLOCK KROOM 10BUFFALO ROAD, ZWELITSHA.
Enquiries Can Be Directed To;
Colonel Libala or Lt Col Gcadana or SAC Moraba or PO Mcetywa, Tel No: (040) 6087062 or (040) 6087057
Closing Date: 15th May 2019
Location: Eastern Cape