Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Dragon Engineering Learnership Programme 2022. The full application details for the Dragon Engineering Learnership Programme can be accessed below.
Dragon Engineering Learnership Programme
Purpose: To upskill the youth in the basic welding and mechanical engineering (Basic Fitting & Turning) fields.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or N1-N6 preferably in Welding/ Boilermaker or Mechanical Engineering.
- Certified ID copy
- Certified certificate (N1-N6)
- Certified matric certificate
- Younger than 35 years of age
- Not registered for the same programme at SETA before not currently registered with any SETA for any program
How to Apply
Please email CV to email@example.com or hand deliver at Dragon Precision Engineering @ 217 Loskop Road, Estcourt. Contacts: 036 352 4825
CLOSING DATE: 15th SEPTEMBER 2021
Location: Escort, KZN
Duration: 3 Months course Structured learning journey