Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the DMR Bursary Scholarship Programme 2020. The full application details for the DMR Bursary Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
DMR Bursary Scholarship Programme
The Department of Mineral Resources and Energy (MRE) is facilitating full time bursaries for the academic year 2020. The bursary is targeting eligible South African female scholars from disadvantaged social backgrounds currently doing or have completed grade 12. The bursary recipients should be studying towards mining-related fields preferably in the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering (Mineral Processing)
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Health and Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive
- Mining Engineering
- Mining Survey
How to Apply for DMR Bursary Scholarship Programme
- Criteria & Instructions as outlined in the application form 2020
- Form: Application for a Full-Time Study Bursary 2020
Submit application form with attachments to: The Director: Ms. Nondumiso Zulu The Department of Mineral Resources and Energy: Trevenna Campus, 70 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, OR post before the closing date to Private Bag X59, Arcadia, 0007 or Email to GirlLearnerBursary@edmr.gov.za. For any enquiries call Ms. Morongwe Madisha on (012) 444 3860 and Ms. Olga Sedibe (012) 444 3309
- Old and altered bursary application forms will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Should you NOT be contacted on or before 17 January 2020 consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 29 November 2019.