Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Distell Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Distell Graduate Internship Programme 2020 can be accessed below.
Distell Graduate Internship Programme
Distell is a great company rooted in South Africa. We are Africa’s leading producer and marketer of spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drink (RTDs).
Applications are invited for the Distell Internship Programme based at our various operations and brands across South Africa and the business.
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification or completed degree
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint will be an advantage
- Good interaction / interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and administrative skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel and work after hours
- Driver’s License
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.