Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the DHL Supply Chain G100 Graduate Programme for Young Professionals 2020. The full application details for the DHL Supply Chain G100 Graduate Programme can be accessed below.
DHL Supply Chain G100 Graduate Programme
Be part of the logistics company in the world. Join the top 100 graduates in mainland Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. DHL Supply Chain is investing in the most talented graduates and young professionals to develop the next generation of logistics leaders across Mainland Europe, Middle East & Africa (MLEMEA). They are inviting applications for the DHL Supply Chain G100 Graduate Program 2020.
G100 is the graduate program designed for graduates and young professionals to grow in the fast-changing innovative field of logistics. As a graduate, you will gain operational and functional experience in a project-oriented role with interactions between different departments within the organization. You will learn from the best and get the support you need with a tutor and a buddy throughout the program.
- DHL understands the greatest strength is their people. If you are looking for the opportunity to start a career in an environment of inspiration, leadership, values, passion and opportunity then this is the role for you.
- Become a leading expert in your market and work anywhere the supply chain takes you.
- As part of a growing DHL team you will receive access to the excellent benefits and development opportunities including their world-class certified training curriculum, career development, flexible working, access to global opportunities and more.
DHL Supply Chain provides customized logistics and industry-leading solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value-added services, and Lead Logistics Partner services for their customers – helping them deliver results every day.
You need to bring the basics with you such as:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience or interest in logistics
- Good leadership/management skills or the desire to develop them
- Preferably you will speak English.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit G100 Graduate Program.